Come along for the ride
Head of HR
Faye is growing and looking for a driven and experienced Head of HR to help us scale into the best company to work for. If you’re an impactful leader and passionate about talent acquisition that thrives on listening to the team’s needs and building processes to create outstanding experience for our team and future employees.
This is an amazing opportunity to own the HR function from A to Z. If you have a wealth of recruiting knowledge, are great with internal stakeholders, and a creative problem solver that’s looking for meaningful work - then this is the role for you!
At Faye, we are delivering a customer-first, best-in-class service travel protection and will be pivotal in setting the bar for standard and excellence in the travel space. We work in a fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment. We are looking for a proactive, accountable leader focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our team forward.
To take responsibility for all of our culture, employee development, welfare, HR operations & Recruiting. And in the near future to build and lead the best HR team in town.
- Lead and scale our current HR processes and policies - from performance cycles to training as we grow rapidly.
- Build an elite team - you’ll need to develop and execute a talent acquisition strategy and hiring plan that will uncover and attract outstanding candidates, ensuring that Faye hires top talent across the world.
- Have some fun :) - lead and execute employee engagement and welfare tactics to build a well-rounded engagement strategy that is uniquely suited to our culture at Faye.
- Hyper-growth. Things move fast, ridiculously fast. You'll need to continuously adjust the way we work to match how Faye scales with effective change management.
- 5+ years in human resources fields in hi-tech companies.
- Proven experience with developing and executing talent acquisition strategies, methods and hiring processes.
- Experience in a high-growth startup environment.
- Effective communication, critical thinking skills and the ability to work closely with stakeholders at all levels.
- Experience in driving employer branding initiatives would be a huge bonus.
- Relevant academic degree.
- Ability to work in both Hebrew and English is a must.