Come along for the ride
Faye is an award-winning travel insurance that provides whole-trip travel coverage and care to bring out the best in each journey with industry-leading technology that enables smarter, faster, smoother assistance and claims resolutions.
Our robust travel insurance covers your health, your trip, your stuff, and even your pet, via an app that provides real-time proactive solutions, quick reimbursements and 24/7 customer experience specialists who turn travel mishaps into laugh-about-it-later memories.
As a Data Analyst at Faye you will be working with colleagues from various departments, such as - Product, Engineering, Marketing, Customer Experience, Claims and others - on their KPIs, the way they observe information and the hardest questions each team is facing in order to drive insights and keep Faye a data-driven company. You will play a key role in the ability of each team at Faye to keep scaling!
- Analyze data sets and sources in order to improve and optimize product and business KPIs
- Provide actionable recommendations and conclusions from collected data to support business/product decisions (e.g. suggest A\B tests)
- Build automated dashboards and reports according to the needs of the departments using advanced BI tools
- Work closely with internal stakeholders as an analytical focal point
- Manage multiple projects at a time in a fast-paced, frequently changing environment.
- Build infrastructure to make data accessible and analytics easier
- Act as an analytical focal point for stakeholders for all product data-related matters.
- Design KPIs for features and conduct product experiments.
- At least 3 years of experience writing complex SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills combined with the ability to present the data clearly and efficiently to support business decisions
- Experience in a B2C company - must
- Has knowledge of ab testing and user analysis concepts (funnel, activation, segmentation, cohorts, retention, lifetime value) - huge advantage
- Experience working with Tableau/PowerBI Or similar - design & build dashboards
- Experience working with user behavior tools - Mixpanel, Amplitude, Heap
- Understanding of ETL/ELT processes
- Experience working with various stakeholders (product, growth, business etc.)