Come along for the ride
Customer Experience Specialist (night shifts)
This position is for night & weekend shifts only and also accepts candidates for part time
Faye is looking for a Customer Experience Specialist to join our fast-growing team as we take over the travel industry. This key role will ensure we are delivering a customer-first, best-in-class service to our valued users and will be pivotal in setting the bar for standard and excellence in the travel space.
We work in a fun, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment and are looking for a proactive, accountable leader focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our team forward. If you’re process-driven, passionate about the travel space and keen to make an impact, then this is the role for you.
- Be customer obsessed and set the highest bar for customer care in our industry. This role will be key in developing a top-notch reputation for our growing brand - one that is known for excellence, speed, empathy, proactivity and positivity.
- Handle incoming calls and digital inquiries from our US customers who are traveling stateside and abroad.
- Provide real-time support related to travel inquiries & emergency events.
- Collect & monitor travel intelligence information.
- Interact with travel & medical providers.
- Effectively manage customer contacts across various channels of communication, including phone, e-mail and chat.
- Efficiently handle customer complaints with empathy, knowledge and understanding.
- Complete customer requests in a friendly, professional and timely manner.
- Work collaboratively across teams and departments to help solve any matter at hand.
- Native English speaker / English mother-tongue level- must
- Ability to work only night shifts
- Excellent verbal & written communications skills
- Ability to display great time management and prioritize workload while remaining organized and efficient
- Proven experience in customer service/call center roles
- Familiarity with American customer service and culture
- A medical and/or travel background - a plus