Come along for the ride
Business Development Manager
Who we are
Faye is the first-ever digital, consumer-centric travel insurance for Americans with a product redefining travel coverage, taking it from a forgettable add-on to a must-have advantage that enhances the entire trip experience. Faye’s whole-trip protection, coupled with its proprietary technology, enables 24/7 immediate assistance, claims processing and reimbursement anywhere in the world, setting a new standard and over-delivering in an industry synonymous with doing the opposite.
What we’re looking for
We are looking for a seasoned business development manager with experience in the travel and/or insurance fields to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of working with travel advisors, travel agencies and travel service providers.
As a member of Faye’s business development team, you will lead one of the company’s most significant growth channels and be in charge of devising business development strategies, as well as identifying and partnering with suppliers and distributors in the travel industry .
We work in a fun, collaborative, and open-minded environment and are looking for proactive, accountable professionals focused on continuous learning and growth to push themselves and our team forward.
- This is a remote role where you’ll join our business development team spread out across the US as a pivotal contributor to the growth of distribution opportunities for Faye, with a heavy focus on collaborating with travel advisors and agencies.
- Develop a near-term and long-term business opportunity pipeline in accordance with targets and defined strategies.
- Own partnerships from A-Z, from discovery to discussions with prospective partners to finalizing agreements.
- Generate new leads, evaluate business opportunities, negotiate and secure distribution and growth partners.
- Represent Faye in various professional forums, conferences and events in the travel and insurance space.
- 4+ years of experience in leading business development activities within the travel or Insurance industries - with a focus on working with travel advisors and agencies.
- Successful proven track record in B2B2C sales and negotiations.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain a network of relationships.
- Ability to run with new ideas, be proactive and excel independently.
- A passion for early stage products related to travel or the insurance industry.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting and budgeting.
- Ability and desire to travel domestically and internationally.
- Managerial experience - an advantage.