Come along for the ride
We are looking for a backend developer who loves building rock-solid APIs that are used by dozens of different applications to change the way people interact with travel insurance.
We have a series of applications written in Node.JS (using the Nest.JS framework) and we're looking to grow the team responsible for the heart of our technology stack.
- 2+ years of actual work experience with backend development.
- Direct experience with with a web framework such as Nest, Koa, or Express.
- Strong experience with data-based applications and a working knowledge of SQL.
- You don't have to love unit and integration tests, but you know how to write them well.
Bonus points for:
- Direct experience with Typescript and Node.JS
- Familiarity with AWS and in particular ECS
- A love of travel (and insurance as well).