Join the Faye family
We are looking for a frontend developer who has experience creating fast loading, rock solid and responsive websites and web interfaces.
A lot of our work involved building form-like interfaces or chat-like interfaces that will often be used on mobile devices.
As an early engineering hire, you’ll have a lot of ability to influence the design of our application as you work on building a product that users will turn to in times of high excitement or high stress.
- 4+ years of actual work experience as either a front-end or full-stack developer.
- Direct experience with React and related technologies like Redux.
- Strong experience working with a responsive CSS framework.
- Proficiency in creating performant front-end code that works on a range of devices.
- The ability to turn text-based requirements into visual components.
- A good eye for user interfaces.
Bonus points for:
- Ability to create responsive CSS and HTML.
- A desire to see your pages load quickly even on poor Internet connections.
- A belief that frontend code also deserves real unit and integration tests.